BROOKINGS, S.D. (October 13, 2021) – Query.AI, the provider of the market’s only security investigations control plane for modern enterprises, today announced the launch of its Query.AI Partner Alliance Program to help more enterprises access, investigate, and respond to cyber threats across cloud, third-party SaaS, and on-prem ecosystems. The new program gives customers additional channels from which to purchase the Query.AI security investigations platform while providing alliance partners with a powerful new connective tissue for their security reference architectures.
“For more than 20 years, companies across the cybersecurity industry have tried to create a universal centralized repository so that enterprises could put all their data in one place to streamline security investigations and responses. The approach was conceptually sound when data volumes were small and data sources were primarily from network devices,” said Rob Anderson, vice president of sales for Query.AI. “Today, data volumes are enormous, and data is highly distributed – it lives in the cloud, with third-party SaaS providers, and on-prem. Organizations everywhere are really struggling to gain visibility and context across these environments, and that is preventing them from quickly, accurately, and cost-effectively addressing cybersecurity threats.”
Anderson continued, “With our powerful, API-driven platform, companies have access to a unified browser interface that gives them centralized insights to decentralized data, wherever it lives, without duplicating or transferring that data from one environment to another. As a result, companies can accelerate cybersecurity investigations and efficiently respond to threats. We are seeing tremendous demand for our truly one-of-a-kind solution, and we are looking forward to working closely with our alliance partners to amplify our ability to help organizations solve this huge cybersecurity industry problem.”
The Query.AI Partner Alliance Program is designed to build long-term, strategic relationships focused on addressing customer needs in a consultative way. The program empowers partners to build and grow profitable cybersecurity practices through tight collaboration across partner, customer, and Query.AI with:
- A unique, enterprise solution: The Query.AI security investigations platform gives partners the ability to meet customers’ security operations needs today while laying the foundation for modern security architectures of tomorrow. This categorically new solution delivers federated search to conduct security investigations across cybersecurity technologies, allowing partners to solve for the antiquated approach of universal data centralization.
- Go-to-market strategy and support: The Query.AI team has decades of experience helping partners accelerate business growth through deeper engagement with current customers and expanded opportunities into new market segments. Query.AI fully aligns with its partners at every level of the organization to create strong sales motion synergies and greenfield customer opportunities.
- Technical support from our experts: AI works closely with partners throughout the customer lifecycle to deliver the highest possible service levels to drive customer adoption and retention.
- Dedicated sales-enablement resources: AI is dedicated to enabling its partners to understand and effectively communicate the value of the platform so that alliances can meaningfully engage customers across the buying journey.
- Co-marketing support: Driven from a collaborative business plan, Query.AI provides resources to jointly create content and execute campaigns that enable its partners to amplify their reach and presence and drive new opportunities.
Earlier this year, Query.AI announced it raised $4.6 million in seed funding, which was quickly followed by recognition from two of the top industry analyst firms for its innovative approach. The company was named a 2021 Gartner Cool Vendor in Security Operations, and included in the Forrester Research, Inc. “New Tech: Extended Detection and Response (XDR) Providers, Q3 2021” report. Query.AI was also recognized by CRN magazine as one of the “10 Hottest Cloud Security Startups of 2021.”
To learn more about Query.AI partners, or to become a member of the Query.AI Partner Alliance Program, please visit the Query.AI website.
Query.AI provides the market’s only security investigations control plane for modern enterprises. Its patented browser-based platform delivers real-time access and centralized insights across on-premises, multi-cloud, and SaaS applications, without duplicating data from its native locations. For more information, please visit http://www.query.ai.
Query.AI Social Media Resources
fama PR for Query.AI